May 31, 2014

IAR DT Proj.

Hi there crafty friends! :)

I'm here today to share with you my last project for I Am Roses for the month of May. I wanted a card that's not so shabby but still has the Spring feel to it and here's what i came up with. I have created the green background pattern on a graphic program and printed it out on a thick cardstock long time ago, set aside and i have completely forgotten about it until i found it when i was looking for papers that compliment the theme of my card. I hope you like my card :)

I used a shiny satin ribbon and accented the corners of the card with liquid pearl.

Here's a close-up look of the gel stone textured paste on the petals to add dimension to the flowers.

List of IAmRoses products used on this project:

R3-595 - Light Brown Rose
S3-595 - Cream Cherry Blossom
T25-161 - Light Green Rose
LY1-426 - White Lily
D1 - Pink Daisy

Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! 


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...