June 01, 2014

IAR June Challenge

Hello lovelies! :)

Yay! June is here and that means it's the start of Summer and i don't like it at all! Weather here is so freakin' hot and so humid :( 

Anyways, since it's a brand new month...IAmRoses is hosting another challenge, are you ready?? But first, let me share with you my project for the said challenge. I decoupage this MDF frame and used a fleur-de-lis trim around the heart and added flat back pearls in between then created a cluster of assorted IAmRoses flowers. I hope you like it and now hop on to the I Am Roses Challenge Blog to see the rest of the Design Team's artworks and how to join in this month's challenge.



List of IAmRoses products used on this project:

LY1- 426 - Pastel Blue Lily
D1-48 - Orange gold Daisy
T30 - Semi-open Rose Buds
R22-15 - White Flower 


Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs!

2 comments :

Jo said...

Your frame has an island feel to it =) Great job Joy!

Nancy said...

Ooh...how yummy is that? It's absolutely gorgeous, Joy! I love the beautiful fleur de lis trim and pearls! I really like the lovely grassy bits you added! Pretty flowers too, of course! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...