February 15, 2014

Simple card

Hello there crafty peeps! :)

So i tried to simplify my way of creating cards without adding any sorts of heavy embellishments for a change and here's what i came up with :) i really love the clean and simple look of these cards, i used vibrant ink colors on the first card below, added my DIY twine (tutorial on the menu above my blog) and voila! such a cute bow :) and i just used a piece of textured wall paper scrap on the second card and just added the stamped sentiment from the CTMH "It's Your Day" stamp set which i then embossed the edges with gold embossing powder and that's it!

I used MME Lost & Found Two Sunshine "Lovely" stamp for the background and Dilly Dally "Adventures" stamp for the sentiment.



Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! Joy

1 comment :

Nancy said...

Beautiful cards! That textured wallpaper is really lovely!
Your first card is much like one I jut made. The bright colours are so happy and your twine looks wonderful!
I'm finally all caught up! I just don't know how that happened. I'll have to pay closer attention! You are doing a much better job of posting more often! Yay! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...