February 13, 2014

Christmas Art Journal

Hello lovelies! :)

I was looking through the pages of my art journal book and to my surprise i saw this page i made before Christmas of last year yay! and i have totally forgotten about it! So yeah here's what i'm sharing with you all today, my mixed media Christmas art journal page...gotta post it late than never lol!

I did a lot of doodling and a little less of stamping on the page. The white paint you see is the gesso, toning down the vibrant colors of green and red on the background.

 A closer look the left side of the page with clusters of assorted embellishments like the TH ticket, a stamped image of a Christmas tree, some stars and flowers and arrows.

And here's the layered pocket page.


Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! Joy


1 comment :

Nancy said...

Wow...again! lol Those are really fantastic pages! I really like the colours you used...again! lol So much fun stamping and layering! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...