January 30, 2014

More Cards...

Good day pretties! :)

Ok, so what i'm loving to create lately are cards (^.^) and i think it's because they're just the easiest project i could make lol! An excuse for not making big projects like mini albums haha! Oh well, i'll try to make one someday :)

I mainly worked on watercolors on these cards because they're so easy to use and they make great background patterns and gives nice dimensions.

I used two kinds of calligraphy nibs on this card, one draws thinner and the other one is thicker. And since i painted the cardstock with gesso and did some texture to it using the pallet knife, my handwriting appears a little crooked lol! 

I did some stamping on the watercolored background to add more definition to the card and also adhered some strands of sewing thread behind the flowers.

And lastly, here's a last minute card i made for a new friend i met on Instagram :)


Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! Joy

1 comment :

Nancy said...

They're all beautiful, Joy! Your writing doesn't look crooked at all because you can see the texture under it.
I think the second one is my favorite because I love the pretty colours and the frame of the turquoise edges. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...