June 12, 2011

Girly Blue

A dear friend of mine lives in the neighboring Asian country and since we're far from each other, i thought this card expressed well the way i wanted to greet her :) hey there! (with a jolly voice). I know she needed some inspiration so i hope this card gets her mojo back. Be sure to check out her blog too HERE! She makes beautiful creations.


The stamp i used is "Looking at you" from Stampavie by Gillian Roberts.
The best part of making this card was coloring the image with stormy sky,
walnut stain, vintage photo and crushed olive distress ink! For the skin, i just
colored it with my Touch Markers. I really enjoyed and had so much fun :)
I don't know if you could see some glitters on the edges of the title words 
but i run my stickles and sakura gel pen to that part to add a little
bit of interest to the paper.
The flowers are from Prima and those yellow pistils will be available soon at
my boutique. I just used my Touch Markers to highlight the petals of the rose.

Thanks for stopping...take care!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

LOL...I love your JOLLY voice! Your card is GORGEOUS! I actually have that stamp and it is just too adorable, and so much fun to color! If your friend needs inspiration this card from you will certainly do the job!! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...