June 08, 2011

4 U Card

Hello pretty ladies! Welcome back! I'm finally posting my first card for my new blog :) Yehey! for me lol! Ok so i wanted a boy themed card for my first post here and so i created a tag card with this cute little guy named Hello Ian from TheGreetingFarm.

My fav. color is blue so i made it as the base and main color ingredient of this card. 
I used my Touch Markers to color the image.
And to add some dimension, i dry embossed the card
using the Cuttlebug embossing folder "bricks".

Colors yellow, brown, white and green are best when combined
with color blue :) agree?

Thanks for stopping by...take care!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

YAY!! I can't tell you how happy I am that you're back to your gorgeous creating! This card is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing it!...Nancy :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...