July 09, 2012

IAmRoses Sketch #1 Challenge

Good day everyone! :)

Is that time again for another IAmRoses Challenge?! This month we have a new and fun challenge for you! We're rocking the very first Sketch Challenge :) so hop on now to the challenge blog for complete details and see what the Design Team had created for this challenge. 

I seldom make layouts and if ever i do one, i only create it if it's really a "must" project lol! So yeah, this project is a MUST project! Haha! Enjoy and i hope you have time to play this month's challenge! :)

And oh! I did a video on how i created this layout and you can watch it HERE!

 An assortment of beautiful IAmRoses flowers

Those tiny 3D dots are actually foam balls cut in half so i can adhere it to the cardstock.
I painted the tag with gesso then crumpled for an additional texture on the paper.

I used a postcard as my photo on this layout and i just love it! The sentiment is so touching and sweet!

List of IAmRoses products used on this project:

R8 - pink and red small Roses
GS2 - two tone Gardenia flower
GP2 - Gardenia curly petals

Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs!

2 comments :

helenplusthree said...

Inspiring indeed,love your colours.. I really must go and get that paper edge tearing thingy.

Helen

Katy said...

Love the whole card, it's beautiful! I think I NEED some of those gardenia curly petals! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...