April 28, 2014

IAR DT Project

Hello Everyone! :)

I'm back with my design team project for I Am Roses. So it's still Spring (i really don't like rainy season) and i always think of the green color lol! and that's my color inspiration for this project i'm sharing with you today. I made a card box and envelopes for the first time using my WeRMK Envelope Punch Board! I was so excited and i had fun playing with the punch board and hope to do more boxes in the future for my Thank You cards.

I made 5 cards and 5 envelopes to go with it.

Here's the simple Thank You card and i used flat Hydrangea flowers so it's not bulky and just fit right into the envelope.

And here's the front of the card box wrapped with an organza white ribbon.


List of IAmRoses products used on this project:

D1-166 - Mint Green Daisy
P9 - Mini Cream Hydrangea
P10-839 - Green Hydrangea


Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! 

1 comment :

Nancy said...

Me again! :o) This project is so lovely and the green is so pretty! I've been working on a green project too. I hope to finish it soon! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...