February 26, 2014

IAmRoses DT Proj.

Hello pretties! :)

I'm so happy to share with you all my IAmRoses DT project today! This particular tag is my favorite tag i have ever made so far :) I think you'll agree with me right? Lol! I have totally embraced mixed media now than ever and i love it! I just can't wait to create more artsy stuff with this technique and share them with you! 

I have a tutorial on how i made this tag but it will be on a separate blog post later :)





List of IAmRoses products used on this project:

R77-00 - Two Tone Rose
D2-15 - Small Daisy
CA1 - Yellow Carnation
LY1-15 - White Lily


Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs!


1 comment :

Nancy said...

It's GORGEOUS, Joy! I Pinned it...hope that's okay! Can't wait to see your tutorial! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...