February 21, 2014

A little mixed media

Happy Friday everyone! :)

Yehey! It's weekend whoot! lol! Time to play on my craft table...ok, so i have joined an ATC swap group on Facebook and due to my excitement i was able to quickly finished 10 cards and still working on the 30 pcs. and i'll show you all of it when i'm done. I just want to share with you the first one i made :)

I recycled the cardboard from a packaging for the base and i used acrylic paints and gesso for the background. I then outlined the stamped image of a flower tree with Pigma Micron ink pen to give a detailed look to it.

A close-up look on the textured background. I stamped the title right into the card then i fuzzy cut the stamped image of the bicycle.

Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

Oh, so pretty, Joy! The colours and design are so full of Spring and sunshine. Can't wait to see more! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...