July 01, 2013

IAR July Challenge

Hey there crafty friends! :)

Can't believe it's July already! Yay! Time flies too fast and i have so many things to catch up on! So anyway, let me share with you my take on this month's challenge over at I Am Rose Challenge Blog. I altered a wooden box that i got from Daiso (a Japanese dollar store). This is used specifically for storing business cards and i thought it would be cute to store trinkets and other small stuff in it too so i primed it with gesso and painted it with acrylic paint then sanded off a bit to get that worn look :)

Check out the video later today on my YouTube channel HERE explaining how i created this project.

I found this pretty tissue paper from my local craft store and used it on the cover of the box as well as the back. I love decoupaging, so easy and doesn't take enough time to master it :)


IAmRoses products used on this project:

R8-15 - White Mini Roses 
LY1-526 - Pink Lillies
R21-15 - White 
ZQL20-839 - Green Leaves


Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! Joy


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...