June 22, 2013

About Love

Hello there! :)

It's official! Summer is here but no fun for me as the weather is humid and hot! Ugh...i don't really don't like this season. Anyhow, let me share with you my project for I Am Roses before i ended up whining and whining again till you get bored of me and leave my blog right away lol! So here's an altered frame i got from Daiso (you know that Japanese dollar store), i got it really cheap but didn't hoard lol! I only got one frame and that's it :) so i'm a good girl lol! 

Check out the video where i show and tell how i put this project together. 
I didn't paint this frame at all so what you are looking is the original color of the frame. I just took the photo that came with it and replace it with Prima patterned paper (old collection) backed with a cardstock to give support to the patterned paper as it was not thick enough. 

Beautiful I Am Roses flowers that were glimmer misted, i'm sorry it's not showing.

The sentiment is a clear overlay piece by Heidi Grace backed with white cardstock, i then colored the edge with Copic marker (Y17 golden yellow).

IAmRoses products used on this project:

L20 - Green Leaves
D1-00 - Pink Daisy
GS2 - White Gardenia
S10 - Small Green Flowers
R21-401 - Yellow Flowers

Thanks so much for stopping by... Hugs! Joy

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...