May 15, 2013

Art Journal - Hope

Good day everyone! :)

Just an update on my art journal book, it's been a while since my last share so i thought i would do another page to fill up the rest of my journal pages and here it is...fun and colorful page! Gotta love playing with watercolors, they're so easy to work with and no matter how messy it looks like, it will always gives you a fun result! 

Tim Holts, Prima and Inkadinkado, and an ordinary date stamp were used here.


I used my Dymo Label Maker and alpha stamps for the words here, added some yarn for texture and stamp on the date which shows the day i exactly made this.

Here's a closer look on the layers i put together to add more dimension to the photo. 

Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! Joy

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...