April 24, 2013

Name Plate Holder - IAR DT Proj.

Hey there crafters! :)

I'm sharing with you today my DT project for IAmRoses which is an altered acrylic name plate holder i made  for a sweet friend! I wanted it to be colorful and fun and so i played with the colors blue, pink, greens and a bit of yellow and i think it turned out just the way i like it, very springy! 

I outlined these chipboard alphas with a black pen to add definition to it.

I love how the flowers shines with glitters (crystal stickles by Rangers) 

I distressed the window pane with colorbox liquid chalk to give more dimension as it is flat. 

Here's a chipboard branch from Tim Holtz, primed with gesso then added glass beads for extra texture. I then run my copic marker (brown) on the edges of the branch.

List of IAmRoses products used on this project:

ST1 - Yellow, White Stamens
GS2 - Blue Curly Flower
D1-00 - Pink Daisy Flower
S10 - White Small Flower
S3-121 - Pink Cherry Blossom
R2-607 - Mini Roses

Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! Joy

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...