February 26, 2013

Love Card

Hello my crafty friends! :)

I am back from my longest break from the craft world! Yay! You might ask why i'm gone for a while, the reason...i was LAZY to do crafting the whole time, shame on me lol! I tried to be productive during those time but it's not what my body wanted to do so i just do other things instead. Anywho, i hope to continue to share my projects with you this coming month :)

In the meantime, i would like to share with you this pretty card i made for my DT project for IAmRoses. I hope you find it inspirational as i do :) i was somehow able to keep it clean and simple without distressing/glimmer misting at all.


IAmRoses products used on this project:

GB3 - Gardenia flower
ST1 - white Stamen

Thanks for stopping by...Hugs! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...