June 04, 2012

IAmRoses June Challenge

Good day everyone! 

It's that time again! I Am Roses is having another Color Challenge! Hop on to the I Am Roses Challenge Blog for complete details on how you can join and of course a fab prize is awaiting you!

Here's my project for the challenge, it's a simple monochromatic card and i hope you like it! (^.^) You can watch how i create this card HERE!

Can you guess what type of paper i used behind the heart doily? Ok let me tell you...it's a piece of wallpaper! hehe! I do have random pieces of 6x6" to 7x7" textured wallpaper in my stash so i thought it would be perfect on this project :) I just love the foamy and soft touch of this paper.

Here's a closer look on the textured wallpaper i used, isn't that cool! Also, i did a zigzag stitch on my card yay! It's actually my very first real stitched card lol! You can see more stitches in my future projects.


List of IAmRoses products used on this project:

JC1 - white crochet flower with pearl
G2 - Ivory Gardenia
R8 - white small Rose
SP1 - white stamen

Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

Hi Joy! Your card is incredibly beautiful! So elegant and gorgeous! YAY for your lovely stitching! It looks wonderful! Isn't it fun sewing on paper?
My package came a couple of days ago and everything is wonderful! Thanks again! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...