March 31, 2012

Easter Card & Tag

Hi Everyone! :)

Welcome to my very last post for the month of March...for those who celebrates Easter, here's an inspiration project i created...i hope you like them :)


 I dabbed just a little amount of liquid chalk ink on the tip of the stamen to give it that highlight look.

I cut out the left over pieces of patterned paper that i used on the card to make this tag. I first adhered them on a white cardstock and used my scallop scissors to shape it like a flower then finished it off with  pearl pen (like liquid pearl) to give some interest and dimension. 

Here's a closer look on the alphas, they're actually stickers, i stick them on a white cardstock and distressed the edges with scissors and purple liquid chalk ink.


List of IAmRoses products used on these project:

S10 - small pink flower
ST1 - white stamen
P8 - yellow hydrangea flower
P23-839 - light green flower - it's out of stock right now, pls check it back often at the IAmRoses store.

Thanks for stopping by...Hugs!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

*gasp* Another one without a comment from me! lol This is so lovely! I remember seeing the video for this one too! I love the colours and the beautiful design!...Nancy :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...