March 17, 2012

Coin Box

Hello folks! :) Glad to be back to the crafting world!! I'm now 100% ready to roll again lol! Ok so here's what i would like to share with you today...a girly girl coin box i created for my little girl :) She does have a piggy bank already but i thought i would make another one that's personalized and that she could keep it for the longest time (i wish she would).

I love how this cute little coin box turned out, i used different colorful trims, flowers and leaves to coordinate with the patterned paper. It's prettier in person though. Check out the VIDEO on how i altered a plain wooden coin box into what you're looking at right now :)

Here's the front view

top view of the coin box

I used pearl heart shaped button on all four sides of the box.

List of IAmRoses products used on this project:

JC1 - white and pink crocheted flower with bead pearl on the center
JC2 - big yellow crocheted flower 
       - it's out of stock at the moment, pls check it back often at the IAmRoses store
R8 - pink and white small roses
ST1 - white stamen
L20 - white and pink leaves
LO-721 - two tone leaves 
              - it's out of stock at the moment, pls check it back often at the IAmRoses store


Thanks so much for stopping by...hugs!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

Hello, my sweet friend! Such a gorgeous project you've created! I was going to catch up on all my videos today...but I had no power for 7 1/2 hours! YIKES!! No videos for me...not even a cup of tea! lol So I thought I'd quickly leave this post before I go to bed! Tomorrow I will watch the video...I hope! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...