December 27, 2011

Shabby Chic Cards

Good morning friends! Hope everyone had a great time celebrating Christmas with your love ones. I didn't do many Christmassy projects this year, i think i only made two and that's it! I'm done with the holidays lol!

Anyway, here's a clean shabby chic cards i just recently made for IAmRoses. I only use one 6x6 patterned paper on both cards...can you believe that? For real i did :) and i never thought about it before. It wasn't my intention to just use one patterned paper but then after making the first card, the leftover papers were kinda speaking to me to use them all lol! And so i used them all up haha! and ended up making two pretty in pink and green cards :) Hope you like both!
Both cards are size 4 1/8" x 5 5/8" and fits perfectly in a 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" envelope size with a little extra space if your card is bulky like mine :)

Here's a closer look of the beautiful shimmering IARoses flowers.

All the inchies were distressed and i made a square border on each of them just to add some interest.


I sprayed all the flowers with my homemade glimmer mist (silver white color). I also inked up the edges of the alphas with antique linen distress ink and did a running stitch on the border of my tag and the second card as well using a white Sakura gel pen.




Thanks for stopping by...take care!

2 comments :

Nancy said...

GORGEOUS!! I love the soft colors and the shimmer on the pretty flowers shows beautifully! Such lovely laces and pearls! Fabulous details, as always! Wonderful work, my friend! I hope you had a very JOYFUL Christmas! :o)

Arlene said...

Oh my, shimmery beauty! Love, love this Joy --- your work is so amazing! ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...