August 21, 2011

Photo Album Cover Layout 2

Good Morning Friends! I won't make my intro notes too long so you won't get bored lol! Here's my 2nd photo album cover layout. It's a graduation album so i made it simple but fun!

Another patterned paper by Prima, i love their papers! You can't go wrong with their products :)

Again, flowers are by Prima, IAmRoses. That rounded cream colored crocheted embellisment on top of the white Prima flower is actually an acrylic mirror i got from one of my RAOK before. On the small tag, i stamped it with Tim Holtz "Urban Grunge" stamp set.

I don't know exactly who made this scrabble alpha stamp that i used here. I got it from a lady at 2Peas. Really a nice stamp! The butterfly i received from a RAOK/SWAP, sorry i'm not good at memorizing names lol! If you happen to be the person who gifted me this, please let me know so i can give you a proper credit.

Here's a good close up view. The ribbon is by MakingMemories "Vintage Findings", my sweet friend Elaine gifted me it also the corner adhesive bling by Sam & Lucy, i think it's an Australian Co.

You know those letter stickers used for labeling? That's what i actually use here :) I don't know if you can see the washed color on them but i did water color them with antique linen distress ink.

The sides of the banner pieces were all inked up with vintage photo distress ink. I then used a fiber and foam tape to hold the pieces in place. Such a nice way to pop up the banner.

The corner flourish is by 7Gypsies "Chip Tags - Fleurish". It's a kraft colored chipboard so painted it first with gesso then crackle paint, once dried, i applied glossy accents to have that glass look...it's not really showing though. The rosettes were outlined with Touch Markers.


Thanks for stopping by...take care!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

So beautiful Joy! Such great close-ups of all your fabulous details! Now I'm off to check out the first posting because I didn't have time yesterday! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...