August 19, 2011

Photo Album Cover Layout 1

Apologies Ladies...today and the following couple of days will be a picture heavy post! I'm so super excited to share with you all my commission projects! So here's the first photo album cover layout #1, #2 will be up tomorrow so please check back for that but if you can't wait to see it then check out the video HERE! :) I made a slide show of all of them. I only did the cover as that was the instruction of my client...no more no less lol!

Prima paper were used here, it was an old paper collection and i believe it was released last year or 2009. I color coordinated the cover with the contents of the entire album. So sorry i would love to share the beautiful photos inside but i haven't got the permission yet to do so from my client. Anyway, to give you an idea...everything matches in this album from inside to outside :)

Flowers are by Prima, IAmRoses and from my local flower shops. The rhinestones are installed piece by piece and it took me hours to do it lol! Well, i got so much patient sometimes :) I really work intimately on my projects that's why it's taking me forever to finish it lol!

If you noticed, i applied crystal stickles on all of the swirl patterns on the paper so it looks all glittery, i like that and i love when my projects are all shimmery and bright! It's such a candy to my eyes :)

Don't you just love those embossed alphas? It's called Typewriter ABC Set by EKSuccess. My sweetest friend Rica gifted me it!

The tag behind the alphas was embossed then distressed the sides using a pair of scissors and Colorbox pigment ink.

More lovely flowers here and the metal corner embellishment just added a very nice touch to the corner of the album. The chipboard alphas originally comes with a design on it and i painted it purple and distress the edges with Colorbox pigment ink.

I thought it would be nice to have a journal spot on the cover for my client to write down the date of the special event of her daughter's life. Btw, the stamp is by Prima.

Here you can see how dimensional the layout is.

If you have questions about this layout please shoot me an e-mail or just leave me a note on my chatbox located on the right side of my blog.


Thanks for stopping...take care!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

WOW!! So much gorgeous goodness! Beautiful job Joy! You know how much I LOVE your beaded flower centers...they look so pretty! All the other lovely flowers and bling and glitter! Thanks so much for sharing it!...Nancy :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...