June 28, 2011

Purple + Pink = Pretty!

Time flies so fast! I thought i just posted my card the other day lol! Hhhmmm...i need to catch up! So today i would like to share with you all this purple and pink inspired card...love it and i hope you do too! :)

I hope you won't get tired with TheGreetingFarm stamps i'm using on most of my cards :) i know they're addictive! I colored the image mostly with Sakura Glittered Gell Roll pen except for her skin and hair, i used Touch Markers. Her hat, dress, shoes are shimmering! The photo is not showing it well though...

The flowers were outlined using the glittered pen to add more interest. And the pattern papers are distressed on all sides. I hope you can see the glitters :)

 
Using doilies as corner embellishment is just one of the things i love to incorporate on my cards. They really show a nice texture and adds up a chic touch any project.

Supplies used on this card:

107, 103, 102, 131, 29 Touch Markers - ShinHan Art International Inc.
Rosettes - Prima
Cherry Blossoms - from my friend Rica
Lace - from a RAK
Patterned Papers - not sure if its by DCWV
Doilies, Bead trim, Pearls - from my local craft store
Cardstock - Ace
Sakura Glittered Gell Pen
Beaded Pearl on ribbon - handmade by me :)


I'm entering this card to this challenges:

Hookedoncraft - Show us your flowers
KB Challenges - Use flowers
Mojo Monday - Round or Square
Oldie But A Goodie - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by...take care!

4 comments :

Sally Morgan said...

Fab card, really quirky, I love your flower bouquets!
Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges.
*hugs* Sal x

Dori Shelton said...

This is so pretty! Love all the fancy girly details!!

CraftingMom said...

Love it Joy...thanks for sharing...miss you sister..

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...