November 28, 2013

Easy Mix Media Card

Good day fellow crafters! Happy Thanksgiving to all :)

Here's a quick post for today to keep my blog updated! I have here a card to share with you all, i can't believe i just made this in less than 30 minutes! Woohoo! and this is the fastest time i can come up with something haha! So bare with me if my card below is not beautiful in your eyes :) I just wanted to challenge my self if i can do something easy using simple mix media techniques and incorporating my horrible handwriting lol! I don't do handwriting very often like i used to way back in college and i know i have to work on this otherwise my handwriting would look like a 1st graders writing lol! I hope you like this card :)

I first primed the base of the card with gesso and created some texture with it and have it dried. Then i used a punchinella as a stencil for the polka dots and watercolors to achieve the drips on the background. I also used my copic marker to highlight the edges of the cardstock, did some circle doodling to few polka dots :)

The flowers are colored with copic markers and each one has a clear gem/rhinestone on the center.

Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! Joy

4 comments :

Nancy said...

I think it's beautiful, Joy! I love the techniques you used and the result you achieved! :o)

serenity6883 said...

I love this card, the mixed media techniques make is so unique! xo Niki

KeeponScrappin said...

Love it Joy! Its so pretty.

KeeponScrappin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...