May 24, 2012

Wish Card & Tag

Good day crafty friends! :) I hope everyone's having a great time!

Sharing with you today is my I Am Roses DT project. I had Origami papers sitting in my stash for quite a while now and they're too cute not to use them so i thought i would give them life (^.^) i hoard them ever since i started making Origimami stuff...that was...way way waayyy back in high school haha! And i hope to share some of my creations with you all in the future!

Anyway, i hope you like my project for today and hope to see you again in my next project! :)

Lovely flower trim on the edge of the flap.

The sentiment is from Studio G clear stamps.

Card's size is 4 3/4" x 11" 

This is a regular size manila tag that i covered with white cardstock and origami patterned paper.

List of IAmRoses Products used on these project:

GP2 - Gardenia petals
R2 - tiny Roses
S10 - white small flowers
L20 - white leaves
ST1 - white and yellow stamen

Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...