March 13, 2014

ATC again...

Hi there crafty friends! :)

Why is time flying so fast these days!? I haven't been so productive the past week until last night, i'm done with my third set of ATC for swap and i have two more sets to finish! Yay!

Again, i love working with watercolors and it's been my favorite medium since the day i started using it and here's what i made, a simple leafy and friendly Spring Themed card :)

And oh, did you notice something new on my blog?? I made some changes and still working on it but i hope you like what you're seeing right now :) I really love how it looks now, the wall is all white and some pastel colors that are eye candy for sure (^.^)



Thanks so much for stopping...Hugs!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

Really beautiful ATC, Joy! I agree with you...working with watercolors is so much fun! Your blog changes are great! I love the clean look with the pops of pretty color! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...