January 21, 2014

One Sweet Love

Morning Everyone! :)

Another resolution i want to accomplish this year is to create more layouts as i have not really been able to do it the past years i have been crafting although i made a few haha! But now I am more determined than ever before! And as a proof, here's another watercolor painted layout of my daughter, i love layered banners and anything about it as you can see below :) This is a hybrid layout by the way, i used EchoPark's FactandFiction elements and some old Prima patterned papers to compose my banner and added some buttons and yarn too!



Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! Joy

1 comment :

Nancy said...

Oooh!! It's a marvelous page, Joy! I love all the pretty colours and layers! Another gorgeous photo too! Beautiful work, my friend! I am excited to see more layouts from you! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...