January 08, 2014

Fun Play

Happy Wednesday! :)

Whew! 8 days passed by before i can get to blog again lol! I have been cleaning my craft space the past couple of days and rearranging some of my stuff as i don't have space anymore to work on and so i have to move them here and there and finally found a great way to organize them (after browsing a few organizational tips online) which is quite challenging and takes up a lot of time and sweat lol! Haven't finished yet though but i will get it done in the next few days. I just took a time off to jump here quick before you guys abandon me lol!

Anyway, here's what i created last night using techniques i've learned from Georgia Heald's class at Pop and Colors 2 and i just love and very pleased how mine turned out! I was really excited about the class that i have to quickly make a take and voila! my colorful inspired layout :) This is actually the very first online class i have ever taken and i'm glad i did. I've learned a lot and i had so much fun making this layout and i can't wait to share with you my next layout probably this weekend. 

So, if you want to take the online workshop then check it out HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! Joy


1 comment :

Nancy said...

Wow!! That is a GORGEOUS layout, Joy! I love everything about it including the super sweet photo!
I would love to see some photos of your craft space when you're finished re-organizing! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...