August 17, 2013

Layout Entry - Scrapfriends Challenge #16

Hello everyone! :)

I'm playing once again over at the Scrapfriends Challenge Blog! The first time i played, i made a mistake lol! digital entries were not allowed if you play along with their sketch but it is allowed on their colour palette challenge :) so yeah i learned my lesson haha! And here's my traditional layout, an 8x10/A4 size which always work for me. I hope you like it!

I used different washi tapes and watercolors and gesso are the main medium used on this layout.

 I finish off the chipboard alphas with iridescent glitters and the puffy heart is composed of tiny round foams which will be available in my store soon!

Here i incorporated a yarn to give more interest to the frame.

Thanks for stopping by...Hugs! Joy

4 comments :

Lizzy Hill said...

I'm sooo glad you joined in this month:) I loooove how you have made the chevrons...they are totally unique & very creative...the colours are gorgeous, too:):) Great page!!!!

zenevak said...

Fabulous layout! Loving the colours and the yellow heart! So glad you joined us at Scrap Friends!

sanna said...

oh wow, gorgeous!! loove the puffy foam heart!!! and the chevrons look soo cool! glad you played along with us at SF :)

Jasmine S said...

Loooooove this. The purple and yellow look great together, love the mixed chevrons (the polka dots are awesome) and the title looks great running down the page too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...