July 29, 2013

Dream Tag

Howdy! Crafty friends :)

It's time for me show you today my Design Team Project for I Am Roses, i made a little shabby looking big tag :) the size is about 3 1/8" x 6 1/8", not the regular size tag like the manila tags, it's just easier for me to create on a bigger tag because i can utilize the whole space and not worrying on what small things i could fit into it you know, i just love that i have more room to play!

So here's a closer look on the tiny flat back pearls i adhered on and a few strands of white thread scattered around the IAmRoses flowers to give a more interesting look to the tag.
The textured background is made of modelling paste and some acrylic colors.

 I used my scrap papers, cut them into pieces and crumpled them to add a nice dimension as the base of the Daisy flowers as shown on this photo.

List of IAmRoses products used on this project:

CA1 - Light Yellow Carnations
P23-839 - Green and White Daisy 

Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! Joy

2 comments :

Nancy said...

It's beautiful, Joy! :o)

Ella Swan said...

Wow what a stunning blog! Your work is super gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...