WELCOME! to the I Am Roses "Spring has Sprung" Blog Hop. I am glad you are here! You should have arrived here from the blog of the very creative DT Member Jo at Paperdrama.
So here's my project for this blog hop, a decorated kraft envelope! An easy project that you can do, giving your envelope a little festive look :) I added some stickles on the petals of the Daisy flower to make it more prettier and did a not so straight doodle line on the border of the background patterned paper and a running stitch to really give it that handmade look. I hope you enjoy this project!
IAmRoses products used on this project:
L20 - Orange, White, Yellow, Pink, Blue Leaves
P10-839 - Green Hydrangea Flower
D1 - Pink Daisy Flower
ST1 - green Stamens
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "Spring has Sprung” Blog Post
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59am PST
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on one of the DT’s blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
Next up is the talented DT Member Leslie at scrapsofmine, hop over to her beautiful creation HERE!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Good Luck! and thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! :)