Hello crafty friends! :)
Welcome to the I Am Roses "A Haunting We Will Go" Blog Hop. I am glad you are here! You should be coming here to my little e-art space from the beautiful, talented and creative Jo's blog!
This month's theme is Halloween! So here's what i have came up with...an altered frame :) I had so much fun creating this! I hope you like it :)
I used Tattered Angels "Candlelight & Mustard Seed" Glimmer Mist on the texture.
Assorted IAmRoses flowers to jazz up the Trick or Treat frame.
This is a 5x7 photo wood frame.
I used Gel Stone and sticky tiny foams to achieve such texture on the frame.
List of IAmRoses products used on this project:
S3 - Orange Cherry Blossoms
G2 - Purple Gardenia
S10 - small White Flowers
R40 - Green Rose
PS - White Puffy Daisy
SP1-151 - White Short Flower Spray
L21-827 - Maple Paper Leaves
Next up is Leanne! Check out her amazing creation on her blog right HERE!
Here's how for your chance to win:
- Hope along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "A Haunting We Will Go" Blog Post.
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member's blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the new I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com).
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be closed on Oct. 31st 11:59am PST
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on one of the DT's blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
As you blog along be sure to subscribe/follow to the individual design team member's blogs so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Thanks for stopping by...Hugs! :)