August 28, 2012

Mix Media Layout

Hi crafty friends! :)

Here's another IAmRoses project for this month. I've been wanting to do mix media for quite sometime now and i have been actually working on my very first mix media book that i will be sharing it with you next month! But since i can't hold my excitement any longer lol! i'm sharing with you right now one of the pages of my mix media book! :) so here's a colorful and playful layout i created. It was fun to mix all colors together and use different mediums to come up with such a nice looking background.

There's more close-up photos of this layout on my YouTube channel, please watch the slide show HERE! Enjoy! :)

I have also used my correction ink pen to add additional texture on the paper.

left over pieces of patterned papers cut into small triangles

lots of different colors of acrylic paints for the background
List of IAmRoses products used on this project:

ST1 - red and yellow stamen
S10 - small white flowers
GP2 - yellow, blue, red curly Gardenia
P8-15 - Hydrangea flower

Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs! :)

1 comment :

Nancy said...

The two pages are really beautiful, Joy! I like the way they work together and are so balanced! The colors are beautiful...love the flowers! I especially like the way you used the triangles of paper and drew around them! Fantastic work, my friend, and I really look forward to seeing more of your book!...Nancy :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...