January 07, 2012

Pocket Tag

Hello Lovelies!

Here's my first DT project for this year for IAmRoses! A shabby chic pocket tag :) It's a simple one (no patterned paper used) and it only took me less than 30mins. to finish it...pretty fast huh?! lol! And oh, i made i tutorial on how i put this together and you can watch it HERE! Hope you like it! Enjoy!


The pocket measures 3 7/8" x 4 3/4" and the tag is a little over 4 5/8" x 5 1/2".

All flowers has been sprayed with my homemade glimmer mist.

Another way to make your reinforcement hole looks pretty is to add some tiny flatback pearls around it!

The butterfly comes embossed, i hope you can see the pattern.


List of IAmRoses products used on this project:



Thanks for stopping by...hugs!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

Beautiful Pocket Tag, Joy! What a wonderful idea to put the little pearls around the hole like that! The glitter from your homemade mist shows up perfectly in your photo! The flowers you used are gorgeous! I'll watch the video as soon as I can! Thanks very much, my friend! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...