November 19, 2011

Christmas already?!

Howdy Everyone! :)

I'm a little bit early for Christmas time! Yay! I can't believe i really made a Christmas mini album lol! It wasn't my first idea at all :) it just happened that i couldn't figure out how to use this humongous gardenia flower from my IAmRoses DT package. And so i stare at this poor red curly and pretty flower sitting on my work table thinking how am i gonna incorporate this on my project...it wasn't easy to think lol! I spent hours and hours to come up with an idea on how to use it! Then i went to our kitchen, open the refrigerator and saw the almost empty butter container lol! so that's where the idea of creating a mini in a butter container exist haha! What a silly story! lol!

You're welcome to watch the video HERE and i hope you enjoy :)

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! :)
Beautiful gardenia flower, glimmer misted with my homemade glimmer mist. Love it!

Punched out snow flakes, i just stamped on a snowflake stamp image at the center.

 I only have 2 of this very pretty velvety textured leaf and they're just perfect for the gardenia flower.

I used Making Memories magnetic stamp alphabet "evolution" for the date. The tag was embossed too!

A small wreath on the inside of the lid using the S10 and R2 IAmRoses flowers :)
I also dressed up the inside of the plastic container with pretty lace and rhinestones which i colored it with my Touch Marker to match the lace.

TIP: use nail polish remover to remove the print or label on the plastic container. I know you might be wondering how come you can't see the label in the inside part of the container :)
Here's some of the pages of the mini album. I used felt and 3D stickers on them.
 Close up view of the crackled photo frame. The gold and shiny dots around the frame were made using the Pearl Pen from Viva Decor. I also distressed the edges of the tag with Antique Linen distress ink.

Front of the mini album


Thanks for stopping by...take care!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

I really like this project Joy! It's so pretty! The mini album is so tiny and adorable yet so full of goodness! I keep forgetting to tell you that I got my order! It came super fast! I love the extra goodies you included! Thanks so much! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...