October 09, 2011

Shabby Chic Princess Altered Box

Morning peeps! :)

Sharing with you today is my very first I Am Roses Designer Project. I made a video and you can watch it HERE. And here's an awesome system for displaying multiple photos, no more scrolling down and up! Just hover your mouse over the thumbnails for a larger image :) Isn't that cool?!

Here's a list of I Am Roses flowers i used on this project, just click on to direct you to the I Am Roses store.

1. S3 Mix Cherry Blossoms
2. S10 Small Flowers
3. GB3 Gardenia Flowers
4. JC1 Crochet Flowers
5. R2 Tiny Roses
6. SP1 Flower Spray


Thanks for stopping by...take care!

2 comments :

Nancy said...

Oh Joy! It's amazing! So much incredible detail again! I love all the little thumbnails! So many beautiful flowers and all your gorgeous beads and charms! I love it! I'll watch the video soon! Thank you for sharing!...Nancy :o)

Arlene said...

AMAZING Joy! I love the shabby chic-ness of this project -- the fan, the banner and all the IAR goodness... I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...