October 24, 2011

Easy Peasy Halloween Projects

Hello beautiful people :) Another new post yay! I was a little bit crazy lazy moody person lately and i just can't update my poor neglected little blog :( i don't mean to...anywho, i would like to share with you all my very latest project for I Am Roses, its this super easy and cheap handmade Halloween Tree! Check the video HERE if you would like to know how i put this together. Really cute and i had so much fun creating this! I hope you like it :)








Here's the coordinating card that goes with the Halloween Tree, simple and cute and very dimentional too!




Below are the list of I Am Roses flowers i used on this project, just click on to direct you to the I Am Roses store.

1. S10 - small brown flowers
2. JC1 - small crochet flowers
3. S3 - mix cherry blossoms


Thanks for stopping by...take care!

3 comments :

Lela's Crafty Myx said...

Great concept with the tree and card duo! They are cute

Unknown said...

cute tree & card

NUTHINBUTDABUG said...

too cute....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...